There is a reason why David’s Bridal has captured more than 1/3 of the bridal market. It has little to do with the products they carry and a lot to do with the fact that they have mastered online marketing. In this article, I’ll show you 3 online marketing techniques that David’s employs. Then I’ll show you the easiest way to implement these concepts in one week or less.
David’s Online Marketing Trifecta
- Effective SEO – This one is simple. If you search for “wedding dresses” on Google, David’s is #1. The Google Keyword tool estimates that there are over 4 Million searches for phrase “wedding dresses” EACH MONTH. A recent study by “Search Engine Watch” shows that the first search result gets 34.6% of the clicks. This translates to David’s getting nearly 1.5 Million page visits per month on the “wedding dresses” phrase alone.
- Converting Online Visitors into Prospects – Having a large number of visitors is worthless unless you are converting those vistors into prospects. David’s is great at this as well. A look at David’s website reveals at least 3 ways that they entice a visitor to “Sign Up” (i.e. convert). When a visitor signs up, they are entered into David’s marketing funnel. This is where the real magic begins.
- Automatic Follow Up – Once the bride has signed up, David’s computer system takes over and starts the bride on a personalized drip marketing campaign that encourages her to a) visit a local store, b) buy online, c) make a repeat purchase (bridesmaids, accessories, favors, etc).
With a multi-million dollar marketing budget, it’s no surprise that David’s has an effective online marketing strategy. But it doesn’t take millions of dollars to accomplish this anymore.
With BridalLive, you can take the guesswork out of online marketing. Our Automated Marketing will set your business up for online success. Once you start using these tools, your business will benefit from:
- More leads coming from the web
- Pre-sold and pre-qualified brides
- Fewer appointment cancellations
- Automatic Customer Follow Up
- Repeat sales
- Expert Advice and Training